Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My newest venture.....

I recently started taking a basic digital photography class. It's something I have been interested in doing for a while and finally decided to. I've really enjoyed it so far, and have been learning a lot. I am using a hand-me-down camera from my mom. It's a Canon Rebel and I have two lenses that I interchange.
Last week our assignment was to shoot only in manual mode, using the adjustments we have learned so far. We each bring between 5 and 10 pictures to class each week and at the end of class we go through everyone's pics. So.....These are my pics from this week. Shooting in manual was much harder than I thought!





This is my favorite... a rare picture where she actually looks a little like me.






Genevieve was DONE having her picture made, so I turned to still life.


No comments:

Post a Comment