 |
| We spent the second week of July in Old Orchard Beach, ME with my side of the family. It was the best vacation, so relaxing and lots of quality time with the fam. My parents, both of my brothers, both of my sister in laws and my two nieces all stayed at the beach, but we got to see lots of extended family as well. I wish I had gotten out the camera more than I did, but I was too busy enjoying the time with everyone. |
 |
| Genevieve loved the beach and even got in the water. This was the first time, out of all the summers I have spent in Maine, that I got in the water. It was a little colder than the Gulf for sure, but was actually really refreshing. |
 |
| My memere {the french canadian version of grandmother} got to meet Genevieve for the first time while we were there. |
 |
| Last week Genevieve went to her first day of school. I was really worried that she would get upset when we left her, but she did great. |
 |
| When we went to pick her up, she was too busy playing to even stop and give us a hug. |
  |
| Last weekend we went to Auburn for a short trip so that Genevieve could visit with her cousins, Lily and Ella. We don't get to see them much because they live down in Melbourne, FL. so we jump at every chance to spend time with them. The girls spent Sunday afternoon playing in the backyard with bubbles and splashing in a wading pool. |
That was our summer...in a nut shell. Now, we are looking forward to fall, cooler temperatures and most importantly, Auburn Football!
No comments:
Post a Comment