Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer....in a nut shell. {part one}

I can't believe it is Sept. 1 and I have not posted one single blog all summer!  I am def. slacking.  This summer, as most summers go, has been crazy for us.  Lots of things going on, and even a vacation or two thrown in. So....here are a bunch of pics from our summer.
We spent Memorial Day with some of our best friends, the Steiners.  We hung out in the front yard and let Genevieve and Caden play in the pool and sprinkler.  It was very laid back and a lot of fun.
Our sweet neighbor Sophie and big brother Owen came over to play in the water too.
In June, My best friend Bradley and her two, Janie Belle and Braxton, came up to B'ham for a visit.  We went to the Zoo one day and to the McWane Science Center another.





All the kids had so much fun at the McWane center.  I had never been there, but I was really impressed.  There was stuff for all ages.  And, they all took great naps afterwards!



No comments:

Post a Comment